Since Mason turned 7 months old this past Saturday, so I better post his update!
In his 7 month, Mason:
- finally started babbling. Bababababa is pretty popular around these parts
- spent most of his time sitting on the couch playing with toys or in his jumperoo
- took his first trip to the pumpkin patch
- is still wearing size 2 diapers
- is wearing 6 month pants and 9 month tops
- learned how to stick his Nuk back in his mouth, after a few attempts anyway
- has tried some solids including carrots, green beans, winter squash, pears, apples, peas, brown rice, and avocodo.
- is still swaddled at night (and still loves it)
- went geocaching for the first time
- is the only baby at daycare for the last 1-2 hours several times a week
- when it comes to liquids, is still on breastmilk exclusively
- had his first baby visitor
- hates riding in the car at night and screams for as long as he’s in there
- rolls around the room at daycare to get where he wants to go (not so much at home)
- takes two good solid naps during the day on weekends
- went to his first bonfire
- barely sleeps at all at daycare and then is super cranky!
- was 27 inches long and 17 lbs 6 oz as of 9/22. I’d bet he’s 18 pounds by now.
- Sleeps through the night like a champ
- Got his first flu shot
- loves to get loud kisses
- Links are his favorite toys, followed by his set of baby keys and Sophie.
- Thinks Daisy and Buzz (orange dog and orange kitty) are the funniest thing on earth
- Still thinks Dad is the greatest person on earth (and I’m still chopped liver *sigh*)
His Grandma B is still convinced that he’s going to start walking next month since SuperDad started walking at 8 months. I totally don’t see that happening since he’s not even pulling himself up yet, but who knows, it seems like he grows and changes every day! I can’t believe my little guy has already been with us for 7 months!!