Tomorrow, Mason turns 20 months old! That means he’s 1 and 2/3 years old!! That’s just crazy!!
In his 20th month, Mason:
- still wore size 3 diapers but it’s the last box
- wore both 12 and 18 month tops
- wore mostly 12 month pants
- uses his Nuk only at bedtime
- went to the Mall of America
- loves saying hi and bye bye to people
- unless they say hi first, then all bets are off.
- suddenly hates having his teeth brushed
- likes to drag me take me around the house by holding my hand and pulling
- celebrated his second Halloween
- ate his first candy
- suddenly owns enough pajamas to clothe a small country (all of them seconds away from being too small….)
- thinks climbing people is a better alternative than saying “Up!”
- says “I get it!” (I giiiiit iii!!”) any time he drops something
- has finally been brainwashed into enjoying a few minutes of TV here and there (but only YoGabba Gabba usually)
- went trick or treating
- loves bath time and helps get ready by throwing his toys in
- finished another set of swimming lessons
- got a booster seat for the kitchen table and spends time coloring and playing with playdough
- went on a road trip to a huge pumpkin patch
- really loves to play outside
- hates his winter coat
- loves scrambled eggs, fruit, and meat
- refuses to go shoe-less in the house
- really needs a haircut (but someone won’t let me cut it… ahem SuperDad)
- is obsessed with lights
- favorite toys include his school bus and tractor, his pushable penguin, his shopping cart, and his book bag and back pack.
- loves being spun around, especially if he’s upsidedown
- calls Grandpa B “Bopa” and is starting to recognize other people he doesn’t see as often (such as Grandpa J)
Happy 20 months, little man! We love you!!
This time last year – A Very Bad Day