My Clubhouse – Hours of Pretend Play
I don’t know about your kids, but Mason LOVES to play pretend – whether it be cooking in his kitchen, or playing his own version of house (which usually involves answering the phone and opening and shutting doors a lot) at the playhouse a the playground, it’s awesome how the simple things can keep him busy for a LONG time. That’s what I wanted to make sure my readers knew about this:
Do your children love to play make-believe? Do they need a fun, durable and safe toy for ages 2 and up? My Clubhouse is the cutest playhouse on the block!
- Play make believe in this unique backyard edition perfect for multi-child play
- Features a peephole, chalkboard, picnic table, and secret hiding compartment
- Fabric roof is durable and weather resistant
- Personalize the clubhouse by writing your child’s name on the doorway
- Opening side wall for hide and seek fun
- Dining accessories not included
- Adult assembly required
- Clubhouse can be used all year long. Bring it inside in the winter so the fun can continue.
Giveaway is open to US residents only ages 18 and over. Giveaway starts June 4th and ends June 24th.
Enter on the easy rafflecopter below. Remember, you can’t win if you don’t enter.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Adventures of a Wee Mason Man is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.