A few weeks ago, I came up with a fairly lofty list of goals for 2014. I figured the best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time, so coming up with some smaller weekly goals should really help me achieve my bigger goals for the year, right?
And, it just so happens that there is an awesome link-up called “Weekly Wishes” hosted by The Nectar Collective for people to talk about what they want to accomplish each week. Lots of great blogs with great weekly goals – you should check it out!
My goals for this week
1) Drink at least twice as much water as pop each day. That means if I’m drink 20 oz of pop throughout the day, I need to also drink 40 oz of water as well. I want to cut down on my pop consumption, but I know going cold turkey doesn’t work for me, so hopefully this will help.
2) Pick back up my 365 Days of Greyhounds photo project. I fell off the bandwagon and am
3) Comment on an average of at least five blogs a day.
4) Spend quality time with at least one, if not two friends this week. Reach out to at least one friend daily via text message. (AKA – don’t get so sucked into blogging/trip planning/message boards that you’re ignoring everyone else.)
5) Strive to eat a healthier breakfast every morning (I’m currently eating three granola bars for breakfast. Don’t look at me like that, I KNOW!)
6) Reasonable bedtime this week. I’ve scrambled into bed near midnight way too often lately.
What are your goals for the week?