Last week’s goals –
1) Drink at least twice as much water as pop each day. – I did good on this every day but Thursday and Sunday.
2) Pick back up my 365 Days of Greyhounds photo project. – Didn’t happen.
3) Comment on an average of at least five blogs a day. – I am pretty sure I managed this or at least close to it!
4) Spend quality time with at least one, if not two friends this week. Reach out to at least one friend daily via text message. – Spent a fun day with my BFF Saturday, could have reached out more via text though.
5) Strive to eat a healthier breakfast every morning (I’m currently eating three granola bars for breakfast. Don’t look at me like that, I KNOW!) – Did okay with this, except on Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday. But in my defense, we were out of bananas LOL
6) Reasonable bedtime this week. – I was in bed by 11 every night but Thursday (sensing a theme here?) and Saturday. Pretty good!
This week’s goals
1) Spend more quality time with my husband. I see him a lot one week and hardly at all the next – this is a week we can spend a lot of time together and I need to make sure it’s quality time, not just “in the same room” time.
2) Continue drinking less pop and more water or milk.
3) Cross two avoided tasks off my never-ending “to do” list at home
4) Get back into the habit of filling out my gratitude journal and Mason’s “daily favorite thing” journal. I’ve been slacking on both of these and that makes me sad.
5) Get caught up in my reading. I have 13 library books due in the next two and a half weeks. I’m obviously not going to finish them all, but I really need to at least make a dent in them!
What are your goals this week?