Last week’s wishes:
1) Spend more quality time with my husband. I think I did well with this and it was the big reason I didn’t blog as much during the week.
2) Continue drinking less pop and more water or milk. Days I worked, this went well. Days I didn’t work, this didn’t happen
3) Cross two avoided tasks off my never-ending “to do” list at home Two things accomplished!
4) Get back into the habit of filling out my gratitude journal and Mason’s “daily favorite thing” journal. Not perfect, but I stayed caught up enough that I only had to play catch up for one day at a time
5) Get caught up in my reading. 14 books checked out, two read, and I have to read two more in the next week to stay on track. Doable.
This week’s wishes:
1) Get invitations for Mason’s birthday party squared away and passed out
2) Decide on a new blog title and domain name
3) Start either making my step goal or playing with Jillian Michaels again. Yes, I’m threatening myself. Think it will work?
4) Quit stressing about Joe T Greyhound’s slumber party. I stress more about this dog spending the night away from home more than Mason. It’s borderline ridiculous (In my defense, Mason isn’t on any pain meds or occasionally weak legged)
5) Appear in some pictures that I take / are taken and try to get a new fantastic “headshot” of Mason. Not only am I NEVER in any pictures these days, I realized that my favorite picture of Mason right now is STILL the picture from Easter 2013. Time for a more recent favorite picture!