I missed last week since we were on vacation, but here were my wishes from the week before
1) Get invitations for Mason’s birthday party – accomplished, despite Wal-mart trying to deny me my invitations because they felt a picture I took on Halloween night was copyrighted.
2) Decide on a new blog title and domain name – I’m still so wishy washy on this.
3) Start either making my step goal or playing with Jillian Michaels again – Not so much. I did great with my step count on vacation though!
4) Quit stressing about Joe T Greyhound’s slumber party. – Everything went greyt and I stressed for nothing, as usual.
5) Appear in some pictures that I take / are taken and try to get a new fantastic “headshot” of Mason. – Fail and fail
This week’s wishes
1) Get my house picked up. I’m participating in 40 Bags in 40 Days and five days in, I’m at 2 bags.
2) Not spend any more more (unplanned) money on Mason’s birthday party. Between his friend’s party and his family party, things are getting a bit out of hand.
3) In bed by 10:30 every weeknight.
4) Get back into the swing of reading all four of my Bible reading plans every day
5) Scale back – my endless to do list is starting to drag me down. Commit to stop over-committing.
What do you hope to accomplish this week??