Last week’s Wishes
1) Finish picking up my computer desk. – Didn’t happen, it looks worse now than it did last week :o(
2) Wean Mason from Wii Sports. – Not totally weaned, but he played much less this week than past weeks.
3) Buy my niece her birthday presents. – Yes, I got her a Watch it Grow Butterfly Garden and some Shrinky Dink Jewelry and art supplies. Thanks for the suggestions Lori, LeeAnn, and Jayme!
4) List items for sale on Facebook Buying/Selling Pages and get at least half of my consignment sale prep done. – Stuff is selling like hotcakes on Facebook – woohoo!! Consignment sale prep is… started.
This week’s Wishes –
1) Finish picking up my computer desk.
2) Less TV Time, more Toy Time for Mason
3) Be a better blogger this week. Comment more and post more.
4) Be a better wife this week. During SuperDad’s busy work week, we kind of end up being like two ships passing in the sea. Make the most of our limited time together.
5) Be a smart consignment sale seller and shopper. Get my stuff done in bits and pieces over the next three days instead of staying up till 2 am on Wednesday night doing it all at once. And then when I’m shopping, don’t fall into the “but it’s a good deal” trap! No buying Mason stuff that he’s almost too big for (even if it’s REALLY cute and he could wear it for a few months) and NO MORE toys. Unless of course, it’s the best deal ever *insert evil laugh here*
So, what are your hopes and wishes for this week? I’d love to hear about them!