My friend Lori owns an AWESOME pet supply store in Seattle, Washington. A Dog’s Dream is a full service natural pet supply that specializes in premium pet foods. They sell supplies for dogs, cats, fish, birds, small animals and chickens! Her store is AWESOME because not only does she just sell high end pet products (No Kibbles ‘n Bits or Old Roy there!), she promotes greyhound adoption, local artists, AND has a full featured online store. What’s even cooler is this is a family owned store (no crappy chain store with poor customer service!) and if you need a very cute toddler fix, you can usually find Lori’s 22 month old “hard at work” at the store as well!
The variety of different stuff that A Dogs Dream sells is just awesome!
Joe absolutely LOVES his grunting spider (I have a million pictures of him with it and of course I can’t find a single picture when I need one!)
Living in the Northwoods, we deal with fleas and ticks and protect our critters from them with Frontline Plus from March – November.
Both dogs go wild for bully sticks. They are a great distractor and help keep their teeth in good shape
My kitties went absolutely WILD for the TikkiCat cat food they tried this summer!
Joe thinks he should get this collar and then he could match Mason when he wears his robot outfit.
We’ve used our fair share of Nature’s Miracle at our house between one naughty dog, one mystery ailment dog, and two puking cats.
This is going on Joe’s Christmas list – he loves big furry grunting toys!
Mason’s Auntie Sarah’s jack russells would look hilarious in this great sweater!! Why do the little dogs get all the adorable stuff??
Now you to can experience how great A Dog’s Dream is! I encourage you to visit her store (online or in person) and purchase anything you’d like for your pets (Christmas is coming!) OR you could WIN a $50 Gift Certificate for A Dog’s Dream right on my blog!! Redeemable online or in person, this gift certificate is sure to help you make your pets’ Christmas a great one or maybe just help you stock up on some of those pesky necessity items!
Mandatory Entry: Go to A Dog’s Dream’s online store and tell me what item you’d like to buy for your pet(s)! (1 entry) Must be completed before any additional entries will be counted
Additional entries: Please leave a seperate comment for each entry (if an activity is worth five entries, leave five comments)
* Browse their website and tell me something else interesting you learned about A Dog’s Dream. (1 entry)
* “Like” A Dog’s Dream on Facebook (and tell me someway to identify you on FB) (2 entries)
* Vote for A Dog’s Dream in the Best of Seattle Contest – 5 entries
* Tweet about this contest – Enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate to A Dog’s Dream Pet Supplies. Your pets will thank you! @weemasonsmom http://tiny.cc/addg #giveaway (Tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
Follow A Dog’s Dream on twitter (post username) (1 entry)
* Heart A Dog’s Dream on etsy (1 entry)
* Purchase something from A Dog’s Dream and tell me what you bought – (10 entries)
* Follow Mason or me on twitter (post username) (1 entry per follow)
* Post this giveaway on a giveaway linky and tell me where you posted it – 3 entries
* Post my button on your blog and tell me where you posted it – 3 entries
* Blog about this entry on your blog and leave me the link – 3 entries
* Bonus entry for my loyal blog readers – if you ALREADY follow me on GFC (there are 168 of you) – 1 entry
There you have it – lots of ways to win! Help me support and promote a wonderful “Mom & Pop” pet store belonging to a great friend and a great mom and you could win a chance to make Christmas very merry for your furry (or feathered) family members!
This giveaway will end Monday, October 11 at 10:59 CST. Your e-mail address must be in your comment or in the comment form in order for me to contact you if you win. The winner will be chose by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail. I was not compensated in any way for this review and all opinions are entirely my own.