Last month’s wishes:
Set my budget and stick to it. A big fat negative on this one. I made my budget and didn’t look at it again. BUT, I did pretty good with discretionary spending, so I don’t think I came out too badly.
Last “Week’s” wishes:
1) Finish picking up my computer desk. Didn’t happen
2) Less TV Time, more Toy Time for Mason – Did great with this one. He’s watched way less TV and this weekend was the first time he played Wii in weeks.
3) Be a better blogger this week. Comment more and post more. Errr, nope. I did comment frequently for a few days there and then was basically offline the rest of the month.
4) Be a better wife this week. Make the most of our limited time together. Yes, I think this went well. I did several thoughtful things for him and we spent every evening after M went to bed together hanging out instead of on our computers.
5) Be a smart consignment sale seller and shopper – I rocked this. I didn’t buy Mason anything ridiculously unnecessary AND made more money than I spent AND had very few things that didn’t sell. A big score all the way around.
This month’s wishes:
Every dollar, on paper, going where I tell it to go.
Complete at least two weeks of T25.
This week’s wishes
1) Create a game plan now that Financial Peace University is finished (Monday)
2) Finish my site re-design and get moved over to NorthernMom.com
3) Strive to find some sort of balance. Surely I can find a way to read, spend time with my hubby, AND blog, right?!!? (Let me down gently on this one if I’m wrong please!
4) Start T25. I keep meaning to start 30 Day Shred but that’s sooo monotonous. I’ve heard T25 is better, so we shall see.
How about you? What do you hope to accomplish this week/month?